Panel Discussion - Wednesday, 7/28/21 8:45AM (EDT) - Room TBD
June 22, 2021
Since its inception, the Industry Council for Emergency Response Technologies (iCERT) has collaborated with NENA and other public safety industry organizations in areas benefitting Public Safety service delivery and related technologies. These areas of collaboration include the NG9-1-1 Interoperability Council, the Industry Collaboration Events (ICE) and the current DHS NG911 Conformance Testing Research Initiative.
iCERT continues and expands on this tradition with a session planned for NENA 2021 - Wednesday July 28, 2021 in Columbus, Ohio - 8:45AM (EDT) - Room TBD.
This panel discussion, entitled "NG9-1-1 Conformance Testing: A Step on the Path to Interoperability", will provide an overview of these areas of collaboration and how they interrelate.
Panel Moderator: Ray Paddock, Inteliquent - VP Government Markets Business Development
● Brandon Abley, NENA Technical Issues Director
● AL Brisard, iCERT Public Safety Communications Interoperability (PSCI) WG co-Chair and iCERT representative to the DHS NG911 Conformance Testing research initiative
● Jeff Wittek, Member of the iCERT PSCI WG, iCert representative to the NIOC and NIOC representative to the DHS NG911 Conformance Testing research initiative
● Bill Mertka, Member of the iCERT PSCI WG, ICE Steering Committee Chair and NENA representative to the DHS NG911 Conformance Testing research initiative
● Walt Magnussen, Principle Investigator for the DHS NG911 Conformance Testing research initiative
● NASNA representative (TBD)